Dear Patients and Visitors,
I would like to warmly welcome you to our clinic website. My Team and I are glad that we have drawn your interest. We are passionate about trying to fulfil your individual wishes and requirements in the realm of reconstructive, plastic and aesthetic surgery. Individually targeted and flexible treatment options are an integral part of the open and honest relationship we aim to share with our patients. For myself beauty represents, amongst other things, individuality and individual shaping of the body and face. For that reason, I personally advise you in one or more discussions and consultations in order to create the best result possible for you. I draw personal great pleasure from my work, not only in maximising what you achieve from the surgery, but also from helping my patients have greater self-esteem, a new attitude to life, and more happiness and satisfaction in general.
My team and I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our clinic.
Dominik L. Feinendegen
“Achieving patient satisfaction through a process which is characterised by professionalism, challenging boundaries in the pursuit of perfection, and critical analysis – all with the aim of ensuring a holistic consultation”.
Specialist for Plastic-Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Read Human Medicine in Marburg, Houston (TX) and in Stonybrook (NY)
- Specialist Training at the University Hospital Bern
- Further specialist training (registrar) at the Mount Vernon Hospital in London; senior physician at the Bellevue Clinic in Zurich; vice head of department of plastic, reconstructive and hand surgery at the University Hospital Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2001 Opening of his own surgery day clinic for Plastic-Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Zurich
- 2012 Founding of the Swiss Society for Aesthetic Surgery in Geneva (Founding member)
- 2016 ISAPS: New Assistant National Secretary for Switzerland (ISAPS: New Assistant National Secretary for Switzerland)
Milestones in the work of Dr. Dominik L. Feinendegen, MD:
- Own Evolution of innovative techniques for the reconstruction of various soft tissue defects both in the face and on the body (see publications)
The technique for the closure of big defects in the area of the lower spine won the first price for the best European work in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery in 2005, awarded by EURAPS, the European Association of Plastic Surgeons. The price was awarded as well from the Swiss Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in 2010.
- Development of an ear contouring technique,
- Development of a special scar reducing technique for breast lifting and breast reduction (see publications)
Surgical techniques which have been developed by Dr. med. Feinendegen himself were published within various peer-rewieved international academic journals.
The work of Dr. Feinendegen is characterised by professionalism, dilligence, long-time experience, perfection, integrity and devotion to the well-being and satisfaction of his patients. Dr. Feinendegen always endeavours to find the most suitable approach to achieve the perfect result to maximise the satisfaction and health of his patients. The infrastructure of the clinic allows for surgery of the highest quality utilising the newest and most recent techniques within the realm of plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- Swiss Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Swiss Society of Aesthetic Surgery (Founding member),
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- Association of senior physicians and specialists für plastic surgery, dentofacial surgery and hand surgery. Dr. Feinendegen holds the position of president of the association), (www.zpkh.ch)
- European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Surgical Society of the Canton Zurich
- German Society for Senology
- The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery